Issue - multiple <title> tags were found on the page. Leave only one <title> while now there are 21 found.
- BidderPlace: Home
- And 19 more...
You use H1 tag 2 times! It's necessary to leave just one important H1 title. It should include the main keywords. Also make sure that it does not reword Title tag.
- There are no campaigns matching your search criteria
- Please, try removing some filters to broaden your search
OG:TYPE was not implemented or empty.
- OG:TITLE - "BidderPlace Gmbh"
- OG:DESCRIPTION - "All the modern best practices in one example."
- OG:IMAGE - "http://www.bidderplace.com/images/logo.svg?1474561165"
- OG:TYPE - ""
Server does not use any data compression method. Data compression on http-server allows to improve the page upload speed due to their compression. Searching systems love fast content.
- Text Length:
- Total Length: 114231
We detected inline-styles of coding design. There are 87 inline styles which robot has found. It's necessary to put them in a special CSS file
- tag: iframe, style: display:none;visibility:hidden
- tag: svg, style: -webkit-transition:all 450ms cubic-bezier(0.23, 1, 0.32, 1) 0ms;-webkit-user-select:none;-
- tag: div, style: -moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);-webkit-transition:al
- tag: button, style: -webkit-transition:all 450ms cubic-bezier(0.23, 1, 0.32, 1) 0ms;-webkit-tap-highlight-colo
- tag: div, style: -webkit-transition:all 450ms cubic-bezier(0.23, 1, 0.32, 1) 0ms;height:36px;border-radius:
H2 tags are not set or empty. It's necessary to add one or more titles, which includes the most important keywords and frame them by H2 tags
You have 3 external links that is not using rel="nofollow" link attribute. Add rel="nofollow" to increase the weight of the page.
Now more than 22 % of links follow out of your site. You should decrease the number of external links and reach value of 10%.
"Content-Encoding" should have "gzip" value or other correct value.
Images which displayed by img tags on the page not found. Searching systems loves pages with rich content, we recommend to add multiple images to a page.
Good, this page have description tag! Don't forget to double check it for relevant keywords usage! Here is Description that you using:
Well done, this page using static URL address without GET-settings.
Good! The length are optimal! Do not forget to double check that you use the main keywords in it. This is the text that you using here:
There are no campaigns matching your search criteria
Good! Just be sure that description use all important keywords.
- BidderPlace an advanced mobile performance marketing ad network. The self-service platform offers users full control and transparency over their campaigns.
There is Favicon image on the page. This can provide a higher CTR in search results compared with Favicon absence.
Favicon that was used:
Size of the page code is about 112 Kb and not exceed recommended amount 500 Kb.
It should indexing normal. No META-robots restrictions was found.
Well done, analyzed page found 14 of links and this satisfies the searching systems requirements (not over than 100 links per page).
Good! Search engines don't like when you using iframes.
Technically everything looks good! Just make sure that you mark most important keywords.
Good! Just be sure that images use relevant descriptions.