You use H1 tag 17 times! It's necessary to leave just one important H1 title. It should include the main keywords. Also make sure that it does not reword Title tag.
- Cauliflower Zucchini Smoothie, 3 Ways
- Grain Free Caramelized Banana Bread
- And 15 more...
Length of the Description should be in the range from 70 to 160.
There are few meals I love more than a skillet shakshuka – simple, seasonal, divinely hearty, and wonderfully impressive. Often toted as brunch, recently Andrew and I have found ourselves incorporating the dish into our weeknight dinner routine and as a friendly go-to when we’re expecting mid-week guests. Taking those same principles of stewed tomato, pepper, and spice, we’ve simplified our preparation... Read More
- Text Length:
- Total Length: 57030
We found 103 of links, but it must be not over than 100 links per page
We detected inline-styles of coding design. There are 14 inline styles which robot has found. It's necessary to put them in a special CSS file
- tag: div, style: background: url('http://inmybowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/IMG_1466-1-1024x441.jpg');
- tag: div, style: background: url('http://inmybowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/IMG_1604-1-1024x450.jpg');
- tag: div, style: background: url('http://inmybowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Alexandra-Dawson-x-Lundber
- tag: div, style: background: url('http://inmybowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/IMG_1105-1-1024x450.jpg');
- tag: div, style: background: url('http://inmybowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/IMG_0214-1-1024x450.jpg');
You have 13 external links that is not using rel="nofollow" link attribute. Add rel="nofollow" to increase the weight of the page.
- And 11 more...
Now more than 13 % of links follow out of your site. You should decrease the number of external links and reach value of 10%.
Alt attributes with image description can't found at 2 images. Add the alt attribute and point it in to a brief description of the image. It can help to rank site with keywords from the images.
Good, this page have title tag! Don't forget to double check it for relevant keywords usage! Here is title that you using:
Good, this page have description tag! Don't forget to double check it for relevant keywords usage! Here is Description that you using:
Good, this page have optimized for social sharing! Here is the data that will be shared:
- OG:TITLE - "HOME - In My Bowl"
- OG:DESCRIPTION - "There are few meals I love more than a skillet shakshuka – simple, seasonal, divinely hearty, "
- OG:IMAGE - "http://inmybowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Screen-Shot-2015-05-11-at-3.13.44-PM.png"
- OG:TYPE - "website"
Well done, this page using static URL address without GET-settings.
Good! The length are optimal! Do not forget to double check that you use the main keywords in it. This is the text that you using here:
HOME - In My Bowl
Cauliflower Zucchini Smoothie, 3 Ways
There is Favicon image on the page. This can provide a higher CTR in search results compared with Favicon absence.
Favicon that was used:
Size of the page code is about 56 Kb and not exceed recommended amount 500 Kb.
Looks like page will be download fast.
It should indexing normal. No META-robots restrictions was found.
Good! Search engines don't like when you using iframes.
Well done, you can face H2 tag about 1 times! Just make sure that you using important keywords with H2 tag.
- WE DON'T SPAM, BUT WE DO KALE
Technically everything looks good! Just make sure that you mark most important keywords.
Well done, you can use 20 images on the page! Searching systems loves rich-content and rich variety of content pages.