You use H1 tag 2 times! It's necessary to leave just one important H1 title. It should include the main keywords. Also make sure that it does not reword Title tag.
- Exploring The Mysteries of Fanservice in Japan
OG:IMAGE was not implemented or empty.
- OG:TITLE - "J-List - your friend in Japan"
- OG:DESCRIPTION - "J-List –Your favorite online shop in Japan, filled with anime, toys, snacks, games and more. We're y"
- OG:IMAGE - ""
- OG:TYPE - "website"
You should define url of sitemap.xml in Robots.txt. It's very important to make your site more transparent for Search Engines and increase number of pages in Search Engine results.
We found 392 of links, but it must be not over than 100 links per page
We detected inline-styles of coding design. There are 7 inline styles which robot has found. It's necessary to put them in a special CSS file
- tag: div, style: background-image:url(/json-data/featured-fcard-data/7381C0F2.jpg)
- tag: div, style: background-image:url(/json-data/featured-fcard-data/100B5C99.jpg)
- tag: div, style: background-image:url(/json-data/featured-fcard-data/C38A28E9.jpg)
- tag: div, style: background-image:url(/json-data/featured-fcard-data/6D97E821.jpg)
- tag: div, style: background-image:url(/json-data/featured-fcard-data/434D140D.jpg)
You have 14 external links that is not using rel="nofollow" link attribute. Add rel="nofollow" to increase the weight of the page.
- And 12 more...
Alt attributes with image description can't found at 33 images. Add the alt attribute and point it in to a brief description of the image. It can help to rank site with keywords from the images.
Good, this page have title tag! Don't forget to double check it for relevant keywords usage! Here is title that you using:
Good, this page have description tag! Don't forget to double check it for relevant keywords usage! Here is Description that you using:
Well done, this page using static URL address without GET-settings.
Good! The length are optimal! Do not forget to double check that you use the main keywords in it. This is the text that you using here:
J-List - your friend in Japan
Good! Just be sure that description use all important keywords.
- J-List –Your favorite online shop in Japan, filled with anime, toys, snacks, games and more. We're your friend in Japan!
There is Favicon image on the page. This can provide a higher CTR in search results compared with Favicon absence.
Favicon that was used:
Size of the page code is about 122 Kb and not exceed recommended amount 500 Kb.
Looks like page will be download fast.
It should indexing normal. No META-robots restrictions was found.
Good! Search engines don't like when you using iframes.
Well done, you can face H2 tag about 1 times! Just make sure that you using important keywords with H2 tag.
When you using external linking you have 2 things to remember: 1) you lose your page weight and follow it to other pages 2) if you have a lot of external links Search Engine can mark you as doorway or pay-link site. Now this number is 4 % and this is good.
Technically everything looks good! Just make sure that you mark most important keywords.
Well done, you can use 97 images on the page! Searching systems loves rich-content and rich variety of content pages.